Thursday, January 3, 2013

Name change!

As you may or may not have noticed I changed the name of my blog. There were a couple reason's why. Number 1 was the old blog title was hard to say even for me. The other reason is a little more descriptive of the blog. The past month or so I've been learning a lot.  The plan I have been following has really been pushing the limits of  my body and more importantly my mind.  Mostly learning to stay in the big gear and push. It's been a struggle to say the least!

When I got into this plan I realized I have been riding at the same pace for years! My fitness hasn't improved even though my mileage has. It didn't matter if it was a 10 mile ride or a 50 mile ride- the pace was always the same no matter how hard I tried to increase my average speed. I realized that I was only doing an endurance pace.

So welcome to The BIG Ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment