Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Other Ladies in my life

As promised Pics of Bikes. More importantly MY BIKES!



Road/ Trainer Bike: The first is a 2009 Specialized Roubaix. Upgrades include SRAM Force Shifters, SRAM Rival Rear Derailleur, Easton EA70 Wheels, Speedplay pedals, and Lizard Skin Tape (my favorite!). A great bike with a SEXY Carbon weave. Extremely Comfortable on a long country farm road!







 
 Cyclocross Bike: A 2009 Redline Conquest Pro - my absolute favorite bike. Why? It's fast, quick and agile! And FUN t ride - It gets a lot of looks at my son school waiting to pick him with a sea of other parents on Huffy, Magna's, and Diamondbacks. Upgraded Brakes to Avid Ultimates and the tires - Schwalbe Racing Ralphs - Both are AMAZING!

*If you aren't sure what Cyclocross is check out this video - click here.  It's also the fastest growing of all the cycling disciplines. It's also refereed to as "Psycho-cross" for good reason.



Mountain bike: My newest bike is a 2012 Rocky Mountain Element 930! a 29er' and Full Suspension! Seems like overkill I know but my back thanks me after every ride. And the Smile on my face after a ride says it all. like I said pretty new so the only upgrades have been Ergon Race grips and a Carbon low rise bar is on the way. This bike may soon surpass the Redline!






Whats coming next .... I'm really thinking a Niner SS is in the near future- Hopefully this Spring. Also, A buddy has a Specialized Epic that my lusting after.... maybe further down the road. And maybe up grading the CX bike to Disk, maybe a Van Dessel Gin and Trombones?

No comments:

Post a Comment