Saturday, December 8, 2012

OH, BOY another Blog - Please tell me MORE!

 

 
So here it is another Bike Blog. I guess I'm imagining this blog to be about me, someone who's got weight to lose, a wanna be bike racer, part time bike shop employee. We (my wife and 10 year old son) moved to Charlotte, NC from Columbia, SC on January 1, 2012. I was a high school teacher who taught STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) classes- basically Engineering and Architecture. When we moved I quit my job and decided to go back to staying at home and help my family get adjusted to life in Charlotte. I've since gotten a part time job in a bike shop. Great fun ad learned a ton - YES, I now know how to adjust a derailleur!

So here's what I'm thinking for this blog. as the title suggests this is going to be about bikes, bike shops, trails, losing weight, racing, training, diet. My 6th grade English teacher, Mrs. Hoffman, I'm sure would be very disappointed in my title but I'm going to worry to much about Punctuation, spelling, etc.

Next blog post will be: Introduction to my bikes! Afterall it's all about the BIKES!





No comments:

Post a Comment